How to Contribute Anime-Ecards
Thank you for your interests in submitting anime ecards to us, here are a few simple guidelines to keep in mind:
- Image Format: JPG or GIF
- Are animated gif and flash files accepted? Yes
- What is the maximum ecard dimension limit? 550 pixel (width) x 550 pixel (height)
- How do I add the Anime Chains Network branding?
The standard Anime Chains e-card branding is available in Adobe Photoshop format, you may download it and add the layer onto your e-card. While you are not required to use the standard brandings, please credit Anime Chains Network somewhere in the e-card.
- How would I be credited for my work?
You may place your name brandings on your e-card as long as it doesn't interfere with the art work itself. Your name will also be included in our e-card Designer List.
- Where should I submit my work?
Submissions may be sent as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include the following in your email:
- Your Name
- E-card Category (eg: birthday, new year, etc)
- The anime series & characters portrayed in the e-card
If your card belong to a category currently not available on Anime Chains, please mention it in your email.